Danielle Copperman is the founder of London-based superfood breakfast company Qnola, and the creator of Model Mange Tout.
A trained nutritionist, she uses wholesome, fresh ingredients to originate simple, delicious recipes that are gluten-, dairy- and refined sugar-free.
Danielle is a firm believer in the benefits of a healthy lifestyle and kindly agreed to share her favourite natural beauty products and well-being practices.
"I feel everything you put inside your body contributes to the way your
body acts and, ultimately, the way your skin behaves. Skin is the largest organ;
whatever is happening on the inside is reflected on the outside."
1. Frank Coffee Scrub | £11.95 | frankbody.com
2. Fushi Jojoba Oil | £8.50 | fushi.co.uk
3. Body Shop Body Brush | £10 | thebodyshop.co.uk
4. Infused Water
5. Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream | £15.50 | feelunique.com
6. Dr Hauschka Rose Day Cream | £29.50 | feelunique.com
7. Dr Hauschka Night Serum | £39.00 | johnlewis.com
8. Dr Hauschka Facial Toner | £24.50 | feelunique.com
9. Dr Alkaitis Organic Universal Mask | £47.75 | beingcontent.com
10. Ren Skincare Eye Cream | £28.00 | marksandspencer.com
11. Pukka Herbs Detox Tea | £2.39 | pukkaherbs.com
12. Cocowhite Oil Pulling Sachets | £19.99 | cocowhite.com
13. Omega 3 Capsules
14. Organic Burst Superfood Powders | from £11.99 | organicburst.com
Dr Hauschka products are amazing – I use each of the above as part of a regime, once or twice a week, along with Ren Eye Cream. I will rest slices of cucumber on my eyes if I get time to meditate or listen to a guided savasana. It's so important to take care of your eyes ... especially if you've been working at a computer all day. I'll also sometimes mix a little water or honey with Dr Alkaitis Universal Mask and apply that to my entire face. Or treat myself to a BeContent facial.
I love coconut oil: to eat, to moisturise my skin, to remove make-up. And for oil pulling, which I usually do when I'm checking emails or reading a magazine. Cocowhite is a great company that has just launched a range of flavoured coconut oil to make the process more enjoyable.
Frank Coffee Scrub is THE best thing I've ever done for my skin. It's an intense exfoliation, but the oils leave your skin feeling fresh and renewed, rather than dry and sore like some other products. I also like to brush my skin about once a week. I use jojoba oil to moisturise my body in the evening, and let it soak in for a while before sliding into bed.
I infuse water with fresh lemon juice, cucumber, mint and charcoal, and drink lots of herbal tea – particularly ginseng, hibiscus, and chaga. I always have smoothies with at least three superfood powders in them. Maca, Açai, and Spirulina are my favourites, for their hormone-balancing properties and antioxidants.
I love going home to Bath, taking the time to do yoga and go for long walks in the countryside. The air is so fresh it almost hurts my lungs! The water seems smoother and gentler on my skin, too.